Tips For Attending
1. Bring your fiance, parents, friends, and/or bridesmaids. Spend the day together and make it a fun-filled afternoon of shopping, planning and making memories. Get their input, too!
2. Be prepared. Think about what wedding pros you are still looking for and what questions you need to ask.
3. Ask Questions. The exhibitors at the show are experts in their field and have years of experience. They are there to help you plan your big day, so tap into their knowledge and ask all the questions you can think of.
4. Get your “Bride”, “Groom” or “I’m Engaged” sticker at registration. Stickers help identify you to the exhibitors as the person getting married.
5. Bring a sheet of pre-printed labels. There will be many opportunities to register for prizes. Having labels printed that include your name, email address, phone number and wedding date will save you from filling out all those forms.
6. Create a wedding email address. Open a free email account and use it for everything wedding related. This way everything will go to one place and after the wedding you can just cancel the account.
7. Wear comfortable shoes. Save the Jimmy-Choo’s for your wedding day and wear something comfortable to the show. There will be a lot of walking.
8. Make a deal. Many wedding pros will be offering “show specials” if you book with them at the show, so bring your checkbook or credit card to take advantage of the great deals that are available.
9. Bring a tote bag. You’ll be collecting a lot of brochures, freebies, etc. so you’ll need to something to haul all that around in.
10. Come a little bit hungry. Bakeries, caterers and venues will offer samples throughout the show, so you will definitely want to take advantage of those bites to eat.